Artificial lighting has revolutionized the agricultural industry, as it allow cultivators to grow their crops indoors. Advances in technology have given rise to cutting-edge, high efficiency light fixtures with LED bulbs, giving indoor plant growers endless opportunities to take control of their crops. There are several manufacturers that produce state-of-the-art light fixtures, and Mars Hydro is one of the most popular, as they’re hailed for offering a range of full-spectrum LED grow lamps.
Of all the different options that Mars Hydro offers, their TS series is considered by many the best the company offers. Outfitted with the latest advances in engineering, Mars Hydro has embedded several exciting features in their TS series that are highly beneficial for indoor horticulture applications. Below, we provide an overview of the Mars Hydro TS 1000W LED Grow Light, including its features, applications, and the benefits it provides.
The specifications of the Mars Hydro TS 1000W Led Grow Light include the following:
- Dimensions: 14.17 x 13.23 x 2.36 inches
- Weight: 3.74 pounds
- Operating voltage: AC110-277V
- Light intensity: 327 micromoles
- Voltage: 100-240V; 50-60Hz
- LED Expected lifetime: More than 50,000 hours
- Core coverage: 2.5 feet x 2.5 feet or 76 cm x 76 cm
- Max coverage: 3 feet x 3 feet or 90 cm x 90 cm
- Par value: 552umol
- LED brand: Epistar
- Lumen: 22216Lm±5%@AC120V 22181Lm±5%@AC240V
- Power draw: 150W±5%@AC120V 148W±5%@AC240V
- Noise: 0dB
Mars Hydro TS 1000 Features
The key features of the Mars Hydro TS 1000 include the following:
- Light spectrum: Full spectrum + IR
- Light chip: latest SMD LED technology
- Compatibility: compatible with 120VAC, 240VAC, and 277VAC
- Waterproofing: IP65 waterproof standard
- Warrant: 3 year limited warranty
Mars Grow Light Brand Overview
If you’re on the market for a top-quality, reliable, full-spectrum hydroponic grow light, the Mars Hydro LED grow light is definitely an option that you should consider. Featuring both bloom and veg switches, it’s ideal for growing plants indoors, and it has been applauded by so many indoor cultivators, as it offers outstanding results.
A Chinese company, Mars Hydro has been producing LED grow lights since 2009. The company manufactures LED grow lamps in a variety of categories to meet the growing needs of different types of crops. The Marsh line of grow lights are highly regarded for their ability to produce consistently reliable results for cannabis growers. They offer a complete range of full LED grow lights for indoor and greenhouse plants.
- 2024 Upgraded TS1000 LED Grow Lights: Experience the advantages of our new diode layout, densely packed in the center and sparse on the sides. This arrangement creates a...
- Wider Coverage & Stronger Illumination: The Mars Hydro TS1000 plant growing lamp features a patented 120° angle white reflector design that achieves wider coverage and...
Overview of the Mars Hydro TS 100 Grow Lamp
So, what is it that makes the Mars Hydro TS 100 grow lamp stand out? The following are some of the most notable features that this indoor grow lamp provides, why it has been so well-accepted by indoor cultivators, and why you should certainly consider trying it for your indoor growing needs, too.
- High efficiency. Because it consumes just 150 W true output with 342 pcs LEDs, the Mars Hydro TS Grew Light is very energy efficient. It’s perfect for the flowering stage, for high intensity grow tent light, or for combining with the use of several Mars Hydro TS 1000 lights.
- Greater crop quality and yield. Because it is outfitted with the most cutting-edge LED technology, the Mars Hydro TS LED grow light is capable of delivering a high PAR/LUMEN output (a staggering 709umol@18”) and replaces single-ended 1000W HPS. This cutting-edge technology delivers yields that are up to 30 percent higher than blurple LED lights.
- Full-spectrum grow system. The Mars Hydro TS 1000 is outfitted with IR full spectrum lighting, making it an excellent choice throughout every stage of growth. This grow lamp makes the process a lot easier and much more convenient. There aren’t an UV diodes to deal with, and instead, it features more white diodes, and as such, the lights are even more powerful. Fanless, noise-free LED light bars make it an excellent option for indoor cultivation.
- Waterproof lighting. Because it meets the IP65 waterproof standard, the Mars Hydro TS 100 LED grow light features a glue-covered light board to safeguard it from water and humidity, so there’s no need to worry about the humidity levels in your growing environment. The lifespan is about 50 percent longer than other brands of indoor grow lamps.
- Large coverage area. This indoor grow light fixture offers more coverage than other similar lights, and it doesn’t need to travel far in order to reach the coverage area. As such, the light doesn’t lose intensity and delivers higher readings around the exterior.
Mars Hydro TS 1000 Review
The Mars Hydro TS Series delivers several benefits for indoor plant growing. High output per consumed wattage, color spectrum, and a low price tag are just some of the benefits that this lamp provides. It’s specifically designed to be used in a variety of applications, from indoor gardening to greenhouse farming. It draws 150 watts of power and replaces the 1000 watts of traditional lighting.
This indoor grow lamp consumes less electricity than other HID grow light systems, so it’s not only better for the environment, but it’s also better for your pocket. The inclusion of energy efficient diodes and the extra addition of full spectrum and IR are what help to reduce the consumption levels. This light doesn’t have UV diodes, which isn’t really that big of a deal, though to some, it may matter. As a matter of fact, UV light may have a minimal impact on yield quality, though that statement has not been confirmed.
The most notable feature about the Marsh Hydro TS 1000 is the change from blurple color spectrum to spectra with white diodes. The white SMD diodes from Epistar deliver an advanced performance that is equivalent to the quantum board lights. It also includes IR diodes, which complete the spectrum.
- A top-rated grow lamp
- Top-quality construction
- Affordably priced
- Reliable results
- Large reach
- White, full-spectrum light
- Adjustable wattage for greater control over intensity and power use
- Uses SMD LEDs
- Only equipped with a single ratchet hanger, so it’s harder to hang in a stable position
- Instruction manual is brief
- Produces some degree of heat, so it will increase the temperature in your grow space or grow tent a bit
Herb CEO Summary
The TS1000 is a solid piece of kit and the perfect logical nest step for the home grower who is looking to move out of extra small grow cabinet and are moving into a larger 2×4 starter tent and into a larger space requiring larger amounts of light. Factor in the Mars Hyrdo reliability, the full-spectrum dimmable functionality, and the very wallet-friendly price point and you’ve got yourself a hell of a winner in the TS1000 150W grow light.
Last update on 2024-03-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API